Saturday, August 18, 2012

Seattle Trip Photo Book from Shutterfly

If you click on the link below the photo book, it will take you directly to the shutterfly website. You don't have to sign in, just click on "View Book".



Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

It's been a long time since I made a photo book but I wanted to take advantage of the 40% off and the free shipping for qualified orders. So I made one from our Seattle trip in May because it didn't have an overwhelming amount of pictures to choose from. I'd love to do this with all of our trips but for some we have SO many pictures to go through. The shutterfly site is so easy to use and they make you look like a professional! I can't wait to get the finished product! Enjoy!